Study programs provide qualifications for employment in the social services and health care systems and for service in the Church.
The academic education that is provided is very closely connected to practical experience. Students profit from exceptional networking with establishments in the social services and health care systems, the Church, the social welfare system and society in general.
The university has a social culture, which includes the principles of dialogic teaching and participatory learning in teaching and learning.
54 partner universities in 23 different countries open up the opportunity of gaining experience abroad.
- Soziale Arbeit (B.A./M.A)
- Diakonik/Gemeindepädagogik und Soziale Arbeit (B.A.)
- Kindheitspädagogik (B.A.)
- Inclusive Education / Heilpädagogik (B.A./M.A.)
- Lebensweltorientierte Gesundheitsförderung (B.A.)
- Pflege- und Gesundheitswissenschaften (M.A.)
- Zertifikatsstudium Gemeindepädagogik
- Religionspädagogik (M.A.)
- Psychosoziale Beratung (M.A.)
- Inklusive Veränderungsprozesse in Organisationen (M.A.)
- Nonprofit Management (M.A.)
- Management, Ethik und Innovation im Nonprofit-Bereich (M.A.)